What is The Essence of the Pandemic in Hawaiʻi that you saw and captured?
Only images that have been created in Hawaiʻi from March 25th till July 30th, 2020 are eligible for entry.
Open to professional photographers, amateur photographers, students, visitors, and all residents who are “like-minded image creators” of Hawaiʻi.
Contest entry fee is included with your registration for the PhotoCon Hawaiʻi Virtual workshops.
- Contest open for entries on: September 1st, 2020
- Contest entries close on: October 15th, 2020 at 10pm (HST)
- Only one (1) image per person may be entered
- Each workshop speaker will be a photo contest judge and they will announce their winner and award prizes at the end of their virtual workshop
- Judges will determine winners by applying the predetermined criteria
Judging will be based on 30% with the contest theme. 30% Technical Proficiency, 40% Artistic and Visual Impact.
You already have all the images. Now get ready to enter.