The Essence of why I love Hawai‘i – Statewide Photo Contest
What is the essence of your image that helps you to express your love for all of the wonderful things that people do in Hawaiʻi?
The people, the places, the food ,the events, pono actions with aloha.
Only images that have been created in Hawai’i in 2019– 2020 are eligible for entry.
Open to professional photographers, amateur photographers, students, visitors and all residents who are “like-minded image creators” of Hawai’i.
- Contest open for entries on: June 25th, 2020
- Contest entries close on July 25th, 2020-10pm HST
- A maximum of 5 images, per person can be entered
- Contest entry fee is $15, for up to 5 images
- Winners will be selected by a group industry experts
Judges will determine winners by applying the predetermined criteria.
Judging will be based on 30% with the contest theme. 30% Technical Proficiency, 40% Artistic and Visual Impact.
Significant prizes from our generous sponsors and partners will be awarded to 1st, 2nd, 3rd place winners Plus 30 honorable winners on September 25th. 6:30pm at PhotoCon Hawaiʻi, Hawaii Convention center.
You already have all the images of why you love Hawaiʻi! Now get ready to enter.